Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

summer is winding down....dyeing updates

summer is winding down and i'm sad to think of leaving my sweet babies to go back to work. but then, i remember how well taken care of they are at their school. I also remember how much my students need me and how much I adore them, and I get excited at the prospect of being part of their lives and teaching them.

ahhh...and i remember, that with the school year comes cooler days. a wonderful reminder when the temperature is suppose to be triple digits tomorrow.

but that isn't why i started this blog post at all.

I wanted to update my people waiting on their pre-orders. I'm wading through a 350 Mosaic Moon coop at the moment, trying to get those packaged and out of my living space. I love yarn, but WHOA.

So...here is where we are:

Run Fox Run

Cestari orders: Should ship this Friday.
I beg of you to not be too mad if I fall behind this update since I'm technically ahead of schedule. ♥

Mt Meadow: Ordered

Nova: Ordered

Simplicity Sweater Club

All bases ordered.

No comments: