Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

impending name change

UPDATE: My store name is officially changed! The new name is:


I will be changing my blog address to http://www.comfortwool.blogspot.com/ in about a month. Please note the change.
Thank you!
__________________________________________________________
It has come to my attention that there is another seller that has recently started selling on Hyenacart with the same name as I have. Instead of contacting said person, and since I'm not really in love with my name, I've decided to change. Its been in the works, and I think I have finally decided on a new name. I will change it before the next stocking. I will leave this blog up for one month under this name before linking it to my new blog address. When I announce this Friday I will add the new link for you to bookmark!

All the best,

Teresa

No comments: