Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

i'm ready to be admitted...

I have a problem. I need a 12 step program for cloth diaper addicts. But look at her. Isn't she stunning in her Apple Bottom Baby? I have to finally admit that knitting for others and dyeing yarn has led me into a cloth diapering addiciton I didn't know I had in me. Cute fitteds weren't a priority with a little boy. The prints were only ever "eh..." We don't do puppies and sports. But with a girl, oh a girl, the repressed girliness in my own pschye is released into euphoria... Edited to add this picture...all but the one on her bum!

don't be fooled. this is only 8 diapers...8 of 23. We have five more Mutt's on the way. For those who have no idea what a Mutt is...click HERE


I also have 2 more Dunk-N-Fluff customs on the way. 1 Wild Child Woolies cover coming as well. And one pair of harper longies for the winter. I've got a problem that I'm okay with having.




No comments: