Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

almost finally done

these are the bee longies that i've been working as a custom. they are really coming together now that i've added some of the embellishments. i've decided to keep that head color of the bee and included a flower in the same color to pull it together. the flower also helps add a little "girly-ness" to it, which i thought for a while it might be lacking.
these still need to be washed and blocked and the ends need to be woven in. the line from the bee to the flower is still incomplete at the time of the picture and the flower still needs to be secured.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OMG T! Those are stunning!