Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Announcement Up: Extended Hiatus

I wanted to announce that I’m going to be taking a hiatus from dyeing yarn. This last preorder has made me realize that I really love the craft, but three kids has proven more then I can handle and still carve out time to enjoy the process.

I want to spend more time concentrating on my design business, so for now, I’m putting yarn dyeing on the side. I may still find time to do a skein here or there, but am no longer taking customs or pre-orders.
I will let you know if the time comes where I might begin dyeing again.
Thank you all for being wonderful and supportive over the last four years! I hope you continue to follow me and my designs.

You are the most wonderful customers and I’ve made some of the most amazing friends through Comfort Wool.

I hope you know you are loved.

Happy Knitting!

Teresa

No comments: