Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All but a leg...

Here they are so far. I can't even begin to tell you (yes, again) just how beautiful this yarn is. Obviously, these aren't blocked yet, so they cables make the sides pucker in until they are blocked.


Here is something different though...I did a basket weave cuff. I'm not sure if it is staying in. The mama wanted 2x2 rib but I really didn't LOVE the way it looked so After a couple rows, I switched what I was doing to basketweave (which is just alternating blocks of 2x2 Rib) which I think gives it a more feminine quality then the ribbing. If the mama doesn't like it, it goes back to rib, but couldn't hurt to try... Let me know, Michelle.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowoweeewowow! Those are really gorgeous Teresa! I love the basket weave on there, but I'm not the mama they're for... Hope she loves it!